Tuesday 20 December 2016

The years to come

I've been thinking about studying abroad after aftrs, picking up a postgraduate somewhere like Berlin. But every time I think about it, I get a bit scared of the idea. It reminds me of my first few days in Berlin and how I got so lost and flustered so easily.

I've also been thinking a lot about myself as a filmmaker and as a writer. I do not have a lot of experience in dialogue-writing at all. I want to be good at it but I don't think I will be. I'm hoping I'll figure this out when we do our major projects next year. I should also be making more films tho.

This was supposed to be like Jess' post where she plans the next five years but tbh I'm still  figuring a lot of things out.

I think I do really want to become a music video director tho. We had an end of year feedback survey and my mate Jaspy wrote that AFTRS should have a career advising sort of space or something of the like for people who just had questions like what do I do if I want to become a music video director? And I thought that was really interesting.

I'll leave u here. Idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment