Tuesday 3 January 2017

New Years Resolutions

Here's a list of things I wanna do to better myself that I believe I can stick to.
  1. Develop a skin routine or something to help me out here.
  2. Better body? Shore.
  3. More vegetarian meals. Or just eat less meat. Same same.
  4. Learn how to contour lmao
  5. Get my P's!!!
  6. Better my posture
  7. Keep my oral hygiene up, i keep fking up me gums
  8. Try to whiten me teeth, get me some of that activated charcoal
  9. Up my photography skillz
  10. I guess I should also up my film skillz lol
It's odd, when I thought this up last night in bed, I completely forgot it was my final year at aftrs. Tbh, I'm still ignoring the fact? I'm a bit anxious about Japan and my major project clashing but I'm also p confident future me will find a way around it.

I wanna also be more aware of sexist remarks against men (hear me out here!!!)

I still hate men. LOL Okay, whoops, okay, let's start over.

I will probably continue to be super mad at men for all the shit they do because fkn lol what else can they do except shit all over the place,

Okay, let's get more to the point. I will always be a feminist but this year, I'm gonna try and include straight men in that too [ew (sorry, it's 2017, I'll stop)]

Anyways I have a new plan of saying "that's not very feminist of you" when they say kinda gross stuff about guys when they cannot do anything about that certain thing. ie body shaming, objectification, idk what else but we'll find out.

Anyways, I fkn hate this new joke that facebookers have against sjw's, the whole triggered meme and shit like that, it feels so toxic. It's supposedly justified because it's aimed at really psycho people who complain about anything but it's become so much more than that? Now, whenever any marginalised group speaks up (usually women), they'll be chastised about it and everything will be blown out of proportion and it feels like such a step backwards. And we're back where we started with the white boys dominating the conversation and devaluing important social issues with fucking memes that cause more damage than they probably realise because they're self-righteous idiots. It's also interesting to see the term white person become a negative tho. They got so hurt, and yet I also don't think any of the ones who got their feelings hurt realised that that was how a lot of non-white people felt growing up and also that hurt feelings is as bad as it gets for them?

Anyways, back to new years resolutions lmao I got carried away.

Oh wait that was it, okay bye!!

1 comment:

  1. could a new years resolution be fix ur blog, me eyes hurt!

    ReplyDelete