Thursday 18 May 2017

Life Update

Uni semester is going swimmingly. I'm doing eh in my core subjects which doesn't bother me and I've aced 2/3 electives - the third one I haven't been assessed on yet. This is good because they're within fields that I do want to pursue - editing, design and directing.

I was talking to somebody about my life once and I came to the realisation that my life is at a good place. I'm doing well in school, I don't dread any classes and I look forward to the future. I also had just finished the first complete draft of my project script and was very proud :) Tmr, I'm working with a couple of acting students to do a test shoot which fingers crossed will go well. I'm sweatin' bullets.

Re: My life being in a good place --> I also realised that I don't need to be a gaffer or a camera operator or a super technical person on a set to thrive in this industry. I can design and edit shit and never have to touch a piece of equipment on a set ever. :)

As for my love life - BLAH, WHO NEEDS IT.

I'm also very excited for Japan and Korea in a couple months time~~~~~~~ NO WAIT IT'S NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!

I really really hope oozy_tattoo will tattoo us. Or me, at least me.

Coles is fine.

Apart from all that, there's really not a lot to say.

Friends are cool. Maria has access to labradors so that's nice.

The other day I couldn't find Eva for a while in our tiny backyard and so I immediately thought she passed and my mother got rid of the body without telling me or my brother. At first, I tried to stay calm but I couldn't help but jump to the conclusion that my dog had died. So after that, I tried accepting that she was old and it was bound to happen one day, it's just how things are but then I was overwhelmed by a feeling of 'I'm not ready for this'. I just wasn't fucking ready. And then I found Eva's new sleeping spot! She's fluffy now that it's closer to Winter.

Do seasons need to capitalised?

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment